TS21I-ELE-NH3 is Industrial grade gas leak detector which
is suitable for all Toxic gases like ammonia. Application area of this detector is
Refineries and Petrochemical Plants, Chemical and Pharma Industries, Fertilizer etc. where gas leakage is possible. It reads the gas concentration in air
and transmits to a detection panel over digital bus as well as it shows PPM
level on display.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Detection Range—0-50 PPM
- Preset Alarm Levels a) Low Alarm Level b) High Alarm Level.
- Auto Calibrated.
- Response Time T90 less than 30Sec.
- Electrochemical sensor is used
- PFC Relay NO or NC PFC O/P and It will be Selectable Latching type or Pulse Type
- Sensor Life : Up to 10 years
- Analog O/P : Selectable 0-5 V & 0-10V output 4-20mA current output
- Operating Voltage Range is 18 to 32VDC Salient Features:
- Long Operating Life
- No Routine Calibration Required, hence reducing maintenance cost & time
- Operated in Inert Atmospheres.
- Fast Response
- Ability to Operate in the Absence of Oxygen or in enriched oxygen
- Replaceable Sensor Provision
- Magnetic Key Operations
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Failsafe Operation
- No moving parts , hence no drift
- High reliability & repeatability
- ATEX Certified.
- CCOE (PESO) Certified
- BIS—CM/L—3927980 Certified
TS21I-ELE Detector detects following gases: Hydrogen, Ammonia, Carbon Monooxide, Sulpher Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulphide,
Chlorine, Oxygen, Acetylene, Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxide, Formaldehyde